PET 0.00% 2.5¢ phoslock environmental technologies limited

What's giving me tears of laughter is the frenzy of posts from...

1. 1,203 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 66
    What's giving me tears of laughter is the frenzy of posts from AO and cronies in the aftermath of their embarrassing predictions that PET would not be relisted. On and on they went, laughing at anyone with a different view and insisting that all of PET management were comic book villains and could never be believed. Of course, PET did relist, but instead of admitting they were wrong, we have the same people bombarding the forum with new gloomy predictions, hoping the sheer weight of numbers (50 posts from AO alone since the relisting) will make people forget about their earlier predictions. Perhaps they'd have more credibility if they admitted they got it wrong and acknowledged that their latest flurry of predictions and insults are again based on nothing but guessing, without knowing any more than the people who see cause for hoping things will improve, or are at least waiting to see for themselves.

There's a long way to go for PET of course and I don't think anyone knows how it will turn out, but this management deserves credit for sorting out the mess to the point the ASX approved relisting and its pleasing there have been recent management share purchases. I don't pretend to know if its a sign of a turnaround, but neither do AO and similarly dogmatic posters, so lets just see what happens without pretending we can see the future or read minds better than those with different ideas. None of us would be mucking around on HC if that was in our skill set.
    Last edited by cortinaboy: 01/10/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PET (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.