CCG 0.00% 6.3¢ comms group ltd

Good news directors are buying. Its either a positive sign or...

1. 228 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 46
    Good news directors are buying. Its either a positive sign or they are propping up the price.

I was underwhelmed by the last result presentation. Amateurish compared to others I see.

On the other hand and despite the results presentations, I can't understand why this stock is going backwards? They make a good profit and have a very low market cap.

If they keep going with M&A and can grow revenue it should go up significantly. I'm back to where I started $ wise after being on the IPO. I then got out early after hearing the original CEO deliver a presentation and then bought back in around 6c. Getting a bit tired of hanging around without movement in the stick price.

Underwhelmed by the chair and he needs to be held responsible at some point. I think McGrath has done a reasonable job as the business is no longer going backwards. But it has to grow.

I'm hoping OHare has an impact. He must be the biggest shareholder now.

The only PR I am seeing is about expansion of their Global network. When is that going to start to deliver increased revenue? It must cost a fortune to run and we never get any news about big wins. Spirit, OTW and 5GN seem to have a good news story every month.

What is happening? If no movement in the next few months I'm dropping it and never coming back .... twice bitten.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $24.22M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.0¢ 6.3¢ 6.0¢ $20.70K 338.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 80000 6.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.3¢ 125000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.41am 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CCG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.