BSX 0.00% 3.2¢ blackstone minerals limited

BSX is bulding a refinery? Really? Where is the 1,000m dollars...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 558 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 270
    BSX is bulding a refinery? Really? Where is the 1,000m dollars for capex coming from? Which partner will be bringing in the tech and equity required for the project (~250m)? I rewatched Scottie's interview from a year ago and he said they are close to locking in a partner. Fast forward 1 year later, 0 partner announcement, 0 offtake agreements, 0 financing announcements, 0 resource updates, 0 announcements on how to secure concrentrate for the other 20kt for the planned production.

All we saw in the past 12 months is growing competition from Indonesia, falling class 1 Nickel price and some absolutely useless BSX announcements, which didn't even move (up) the SP a single bit.

Downstream DFS due next few weeks? Mate, it was due 3 months ago. Upstream DFS is due in the next couple of month, but I have a feeling that will be delayed too.

If I handled / delivered my projects like SW do, I would've been let go a long time ago. I am not sure why other investors are so patient with him.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BSX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.