MSB 7.69% $1.19 mesoblast limited

Dude, you kop some stick on here. But I'd say about 90% of it...

1. 7,518 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6772
    Dude, you kop some stick on here. But I'd say about 90% of it warranted. You just have to hear yourself talk don't you. You literally contradict yourself. You say Physicians having a punt, but then say its expensive and there are alternatives. Why would they pick the most expensive option if all treatments equal as you say, and they are just having a punt (with peoples lives)? Because there is ample evidence of efficacy, just not to the entire satisfaction of the FDA.

I find too many Physicians a bit full of themselves, in Australia particularly, but credit most of them with the intelligence to take the cheaper option if "they are equal in that respect". You are of course talking horse hang. FDA approval not the omnipotent binary decider of good and bad treatments (I suggest you take to a few Thalidomide babies in that respect), there is ample evidence to suggest Remestemcel the treatment of choice (as well you know spending all day on these forums everyday), hence in a very litigious context, Physicians for all your criticisms, quite happy to follow their clinical knowledge and not your ramblings - Japanese regulators too funny enough.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.