SLR 0.00% $1.57 silver lake resources limited

Ann: Change of Director's Interest Notice-SLR.AX, page-7

1. 2,347 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1306
    Slight correction - he was the MD when SLR merged with IGR at a price equivalent to 300c - briefly the SP went to 400c before it crashed and bottomed out at 14c or thereabouts. After the new MD came on board he transitioned to a NED. I suspect most of his shares were received as bonuses, when he was the MD. Meanwhile back at the ranch, SLR is consolidating at approximately 1/8th of its peak price and may reach 1/5th of its peak price if the gold price goes up and SLR exceeds analysts forecasts. The new MD gets about $1m per year and NED's about $80k plus super .... Company remuneration committees are made up of board members but to my knowledge, never have a shareholder representative ... now there's a radical idea !
    Miraculously despite a near death experience, SLR managed to continue to support its board and senior staff at industry standards of pay and conditions , which thankfully seem to be unaffected by hard times for shareholders.
    There are 2 types of shareholders: A class (executives and board members) who get regular dividends in the form of very generous salary packages loaded with incentives (thank god airlines don't use this scheme), and B class shareholders who get to buy a lottery ticket which comes with regular doses of ' hopium ' .
    Most miners never pay real dividends, so the only way to make money is by trading, which means a rising SP and liquidity are necessary or else one gets into the quicksand of eternal promises. Old Wall St saying
    " whenever you don't sell too early you sell too late ! " Also, remember Mark Twains definition of a mine
    " a hole in the ground with a liar standing next to it " . Gamble responsibly .... buy a real lottery ticket.
    PS see the film Sully

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.