ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 66 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 28
    Are Allup's tenements on private or government land?

there is a mix depending which ones you are referring to?
    my comments below re the Antwalker tenement which should never be allowed to be developed!!!

Antwalker Project
    The images below add some context to the debate around:
    - is it forested or not?
    - is it state forest?
    - how close is the National Park?
    - proximity of the Quinninup residences
    - proximity of the local agribusiness owners and operators

- the high correlation between the exploration target paleochannel and Little Quinninup Brook.

These are questions and details that would have been known by Allup board, but have presumably been omitted from any promotional and marketing material, and surprisingly the prospectus. This information all speaks to project development risk.

Antwalker however has numerous challenges…
    E70/5455 was applied for over two years ago and is yet to be granted. It is held up by DWER and DBCA due to a raft of issues, such as:
    - It lays within the Warren catchment and the Quinninup dam catchment area, protected under the Country Areas Water Supply Act.
    - the targeted mineralised zone is in DBCA managed state forest, much of which is old growth forest.
    - the resulting open pit would destroy Little Quinninup Brook with a 25m+ deep pit void. Permanently interrupting the stream flow into the adjacent Dordagup National Park.
    - a mine closure plan would struggle to successfully address the rehabilitation of the deforested 25m+ deep pit void in a river valley.
    - <1000m from residences with all the associated approvals and hurdles that would entail.

This doesn’t even consider the usual list of approvals that are normally encountered with a mine startup - flora fauna, community…

It would be easy to dismiss this as a NIMBY issue but I can assure you it is much larger and has much broader support than that.

Sophisticated investors and those familiar with project approvals will recognise the risks associated with developing the Antwalker project. That time and money is better allocated to projects with a better chance of success.

ANTWALKER TENEMENT
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4367/4367612-8d543f9b2c51e9961e7a10a7a236a7a7.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.