APS 2.63% 3.9¢ allup silica limited

Ann: Change of Director's Interest Notice - Smyth, page-3

1. 26 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 23
    'no facts' ?? There are nothing but facts in the various postings. Please advise which ones are not factual?

As an example here are plenty of facts drawn from the Independent geologists report on Allup's website:

The picture below provides a clear illustration of why there is such great community opposition to the proposed Antwalker mine by Allup Silica in the Southwest of WA, in the Southern Forests region. It also clearly refutes some of Allup's statements made recently in sponsored media that they will not mine the forests nor drill near the lake. Drill site data has been drawn from the IGR report on Allup's website

Lets go through the facts as shown in this diagram
    1. The drill sites are very close to Quinninup settlement, some are just 900m from residences
    2. The drill sites are likewise very close to Karri Lake (Lake Katherine), despite assurances from Allup that they will not drill or mine near the lake
    3. The Allup tenement includes a substantial part of Karri Lake and also some of the Quinninup residences in Karri Lane (also a number of properties to the north - not shown in this picture)
    4. The drill sites are all in forested areas - either state forest or national park, according to the IGR data. This is counter to Allup's assurance that they will only mine in farmland areas.
    5. Some of the drill sites are outside of the Antwalker tenement, as acknowledged in the IGR

Allup Silica and their investors need to be aware of the negative impact this mine will have on the community of Quinninup, and its unique environs.

Which of the above is not factual? Please back up your assertionshttps://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4361/4361293-79ada3db5d10987111af3d5764641654.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.9¢
Change
0.001(2.63%)
Mkt cap ! $3.656M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.9¢ 3.9¢ 3.9¢ $566 14.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 18939 3.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.0¢ 70063 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.27pm 04/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
APS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.