AVA 12.0% 11.0¢ ava risk group limited

I dipped a toe into AVA this week as a speculative buy. It feels...

1. 976 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 206
    I dipped a toe into AVA this week as a speculative buy. It feels like this is a stock that the micro-cap boom has missed:

$15m+ high margin licencing fee revenue via Indian military project to hit their bank accounts over the next 12-24 months.
    Turnaround happening in their logistics business, for which they've already fielded corporate offers.
    Promising SaaS tech that monitors conveyor belt health, with applicability to potentially every industry that uses belts to move bulk materials.
    Locks business seeing big new orders and looking at substantial increase in size of the business.

All this at a market cap of $25m.
    One thing that I dislike about this stock is the continually missed profit and revenue targets. But they've delivered a $3m cash flow positive 1st half before in Dec 2017 so I think for them to achieve sustained profitability is eminently achievable. The past performance of their perimeter security business also gives me cause for concern. It looks like an absolute dog of a business going just by the revenue/losses since 2015. But I feel like the positives outweigh this significant negative. In any case, I feel pretty confident that the next 12 months will look much better than any of the past 4 years for this company.

Last edited by vagabond84: 20/09/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.0¢
Change
-0.015(12.0%)
Mkt cap ! $31.84M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.5¢ 12.5¢ 11.0¢ $34.72K 298.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 93308 11.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.0¢ 113326 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.