DEV 0.00% 30.0¢ devex resources limited

Yes Jeff however they do there drilling it would be nice to have...

1. 6,604 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2852
    Yes Jeff however they do there drilling it would be nice to have a win during these troubled times wouldn't it?

In effect shares in exploratory companies are really just the investment equivalent of educated lotto tickets.

Its nice to have a finger in the game, something thats still moving while we are stuck at home, especially if its something very prospective and well run like Devex.

I think Devex is the company Tim has been associated with the longest, it will be a point of pride to bring success here. Not to mention his very high company shareholding, the highest of all his companies I believe.

Australia is doing a pretty good job at nailing down this virus which won't stop damage to the world economy but mainly thinking of the human impact lets hope we continue to keep the new infection rate as low as it was today (or even lower).

Wouldn't want to be NSW Health Minister at the moment, he was lied to by the ship but in the end the Health Dept had the call to let passengers off the ship before the results were out and proved positive a few hours later. Im surprised the guy hasn't resigned already. The ships captain will be in trouble too when all the dust settles.

Forgive my digression, this stuff just pisses me off so much venting is required! ha ha!

Anyway fingers crossed for great results coming in the next two to three weeks from Devex. Alkane is a ways away but in the same geology and bringing attention back to the region with more great drill results last week at Boda.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DEV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
30.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $132.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
30.0¢ 30.0¢ 29.0¢ $132.0K 449.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 150000 29.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
30.0¢ 78262 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.45pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
29.5¢
  Change
0.000 ( 1.67 %)
Open High Low Volume
29.5¢ 30.0¢ 29.0¢ 88132
Last updated 15.10pm 03/05/2024 ?
DEV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.