RFX 4.76% 10.0¢ redflow limited

Ann: Change of Director's Interest Notice - Tim Harris, page-25

1. sjl
    1,209 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 327
    What on earth makes you think I might be interested in taking on a position on the board? I'm full time employed; I don't have the time to devote to that sort of position, even allowing for the fact that it's not a full time job. The only way I could do that would be if I won the lottery and retired, or made a radical change in my career - neither of which is likely to happen any time soon.

If somebody else wants to put their hand up to try to hold management accountable, I'm more than willing to listen (with the caveat that I'm a very small holder in the overall scheme of things.) That said, "listen" is not the same thing as "support" - my support in such a matter is very much dependent on what my view of the likely outcome would be should the individual in question take up that position.

You aren't wrong in what you're saying in the rest of your comment, mind. I'm just baffled by the leap from my mutterings of discontent to assuming that I'd be willing and able to take a seat on the board.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RFX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.0¢
Change
-0.005(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $26.42M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 10.5¢ 10.0¢ $337 3.249K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 33121 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 19512 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RFX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.