OSX 1.67% 5.9¢ osteopore limited

Good to see TSH has further infused Cap, for those who don't...

1. 162 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    Good to see TSH has further infused Cap, for those who don't know - he's one of the founders, and back when Osteopore was in its infancy (prior to getting listed, in its early R and D days) he even mortgaged his house to keep the company afloat because he truely believed in his research.

I unfortunately don't have a lot of evidence apart from this one article (but I know this from speaking to a few people in then industry). Below is a snippet as an FYI:

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5234/5234610-f54362e4bbf7f9ef15399c01c5ed7a62.jpg

But to me personally, I love the fact that the founder is still with the company, infusing capital and participating. They are definitely not an aggressive management as we have come to see, but they know their science (look at his achievements and awards, the company knocking out FDA approvals globally and slow but definite adaption) and I think that's what will end of the day reward us.

**P.S - I know we're here to make money, so science only is not enough, good business acumen is pivatol. But the blueprint is sound and the track is solid.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OSX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.9¢
Change
-0.001(1.67%)
Mkt cap ! $6.759M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.0¢ 6.0¢ 5.9¢ $16.25K 275.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 75000 5.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.9¢ 335779 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OSX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.