ESS 0.00% 50.0¢ essential metals limited

Why has the SP gone straight up to 2cand the 2 following closes...

1. 1,516 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 630

Why has the SP gone straight up to 2cand the 2 following closes on low volume were squeezed for a pipeach at low volumes? Because it's a share and it can be done whenBulls are in sleep mode. Also there is a wait on update informationwhich it appears is not quite ready to release just quite yet forwhatever reason. So I thought I would dig a bit in the meantime.

Wehave assets, prime tenements and joint ventures doing most of thework for us. We have basically completed mining at our pollucitecaesium Sinclairoperation , bringing online Australia's first commercial caesium minefor delivery of material to Cabot this month which is on contractand payable the company in cash to a value around $10mil. We alsohave stockpiled a large amount of potassium feldspar of high qualityclose to sale we are told. Total value of these two products is, Ihave no idea but it is a lot.

Whilstlooking for info on Tomra Rock Sorting machinery that Cabot one ofour J?V partners may be using in the Pilbara, especially Egina I cameacross this:-

http://www.onesociety.nl/taylor/226423_operation-mining-of-feldspar.html

Thenthis:-

https://im-mining.com/2018/09/14/pioneer-resources-starts-australias-first-commercial-caesium-mine/

Thismeans whilst waitng for caesium material shipping we have we haveStage 2 to follow straight after of which I overlooked.

'Pioneer’sstage one plan for Sinclair would see the company carry out fourmonths of mining activity, with the pollucite sold to Cabot Corp aspart of an offtake arrangement. Potassium feldspar and lithiumminerals would be stockpiled and marketed as part of this.

Stagetwo, expected to commence in 2019, would see six monthsof mining activity and a cutback to expose a large potassium feldsparand remaining lithium mineral resource.”

Sowe see that DC and the board have lot to report on and this further6 months is going to increase our assets and funds even moreincluding lithium materials and whatever else will be down there. Alittle more patience required.

DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ESS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.