ESS 0.00% 50.0¢ essential metals limited

Ann: Change of Director's Interest Notice - TW Spilsbury, page-45

1. euc
    132 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 88
    7 years, gosh you are a newbie, try since 2003 and still waiting, been consistently assisting them in each CR and I sit with anticipation that the likes of DC and his band of merrymen, will actually do something positive. NOPE nothing to see here

Why does no announcement or a pointless Conference attendance create interest?, well I think Mr Market does not like nor trust the BoD and credibility is an essential item in any business or personal interaction. Does ours have it, maybe NO and I think back to the 'no news surge' to 10cents and this scared the pants off the market and they will not come back until we, as I have said numerous times before, get a competent, intelligent, well versed and respected CEO to push this company forward. Reduce the wages of the others to pay for it, 400k for a rock kicker is offensive.

While we sit on our laurels and bang on about all our tenements the SP languishes, we suffer, the BoD enjoys ridiculous pay and benefits and we do nothing, I possess not enough to create a spill but it is getting to the pointy end of the stick, something has to happen, if we rely on the non communicative abilities of DC and the non actions of the Board, then we will continue to suffer and bleed.

This was my chance for financial security and I listened to the bleatings of McGowan and DC over the years and trusted that they knew what they were doing, a chance find of Cs saved their arses, but I think we have gone past that issue, there is so little from them that they deserve sacking so I merely indicate my distrust of management and the slowness of progress.

New government, new cabinet, maybe need new team to run us before we all turn to Centrelink for assistance.

Sorry, but really disappointed with this less than encouraging administration. Is there anyone there in whom we can place our trust, they have our money, time for payback.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ESS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.