OPT 1.02% 49.5¢ opthea limited

Ann: Change of Director's Interest Notice Update, page-6

1. 397 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 125
    Look through historical trades, there's only ever been one "on market" purchase back in 2017. The last "on market" sale was also by Megan in 2019.

I try not to delve too much into OPT as it's truly a speccie investment for me. I don't like it when people like Megan fail to buy shares at say...30 cents. I think it stinks when Directors are issued shares when they already receive a fair remuneration and the fact that should the top line results fail to meet expectations, these people will still be rich as f*ck as the system works in their favour and retail investors carry the can. But that's life in the speculative biotech market (and speccie markets in general).

I'm really pleased that Megan was replaced and even though it's now basically an American company, I firmly believe that this might be beneficial for long term outcomes for investors.

My comments are based purely on emotion and the "vibe of the thing". I can sense the difference in the leadership change. I cannot back up my comments with any form of merit. I just continue to hold and see what happens.

Apologies for the the most useless post ever.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OPT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
49.5¢
Change
0.005(1.02%)
Mkt cap ! $609.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
48.5¢ 50.5¢ 46.5¢ $690.9K 1.420M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1264 49.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
50.0¢ 15502 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OPT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.