BRN 0.00% 20.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

I regularly sell 500K shares whenever my instinct tells me the...

1. 577 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 440
    I regularly sell 500K shares whenever my instinct tells me the price is likely to drop, before stabilising and holding until the next announcement. This often happens after a price hike following some good news, but Peter’s first sale on top of the EOFY, presented what I thought was a good trading opportunity. I accept that this is not for everyone, and indeed I’ve come a cropper a few times, but overall I’m well ahead. It’s my way of increasing my parcel without investing extra funds.

I’ll be one of the first to suggest that one small trade for someone with Peter’s holding is OK, but I have to say that a second within a couple of days is not the sort of behaviour stockholders want to see from someone in Peter’s position. Perception is important for a company like our battler, and this doesn’t help with the market perception of BRN.

That said, I have no concerns about Peter’s loyalty and commitment to our battler, and IMHO, for many patient stockholders it will eventually create inter-generational wealth.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $371.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.5¢ 20.5¢ 19.5¢ $656.1K 3.281M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 364081 20.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.5¢ 1348618 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.