BRN 0.00% 20.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Ann: Change of Director's Interest Notice - Van Der Made, page-137

1. 2,184 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1451
    K, ummm, no he won't. Both sales were made inside the last financial yr. And for those worried about the sale of 2 parcels, it would have been done for 2 reasons.
    1/ to maximise his profit, at current prices
    2/ If he dumped the lot onto the market all at 1 time, the s/p would tank, and then everyone would be screaming blue murder.
    What the hell is the guy supposed to do? Not sell any of his shares until he retires, just to keep a few whinging s/hs happy? Give me a break. Hope he's rewarding himself for 2 decades of hard work on brainchip. Let's remember, from memory, these are the 1st shares he's sold since BRN was listed on the ASX. He's only retained a lazy 170+ million.
    Maybe those having a whinge expect his loved ones to throw the paperwork for his holdings into his coffin before it gets lowered.
    Everyone needs to cool their jets, and be mindful of the fact that the windows of time that directors CAN sell is very limited. I say good on him. To PVDM - enjoy the fruits of ur labour while ur fit, healthy and still alive!
    GLTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $371.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.5¢ 20.5¢ 19.5¢ $656.1K 3.281M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 364081 20.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.5¢ 1348618 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.