BRN 1.52% 16.3¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Some of you folks are in a flap over what is really nothing to...

1. 2,555 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 516
    Some of you folks are in a flap over what is really nothing to be concerned about.

We have a regular poster on Brainchip threads called@Fact Finder who routinely signs off DYOR - DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH

This means "THINK!"

Ask yourself would you not be tapping your reserves for a couple of million.
    1. Owner of >170 million shares worth $85 million. Sell 2% - NO CONCERN
    2. Getting on in years (40 years experience tells me he is 60+) and wants to enjoy the fruits of his wealth while he can - NO CONCERN
    3. Possibly has kids and even grand kids and wants to help them out - NO CONCERN

My take is the company is run by an intelligent man who also wants to use some of the money he has made to enjoy life or help others enjoy life.

The FACT that he has waited until EOFY to sell 2% of a very large number is tells me there are no issues with the business and as such he will likely be energised by liquidating what is essentially an unusable asset sitting on a share registry to do with as he pleases.

This is simply NOT the "bad look" some have interpreted.

Let me know if this story helps placate your concerns - it is 100% true:

I have a mate (John) who's father is in his early 80's. His portfolio is worth well in excess of $100 million.

John assures me that his dad has NEVER in his life sold an asset in his 80+ years, NEVER! - he shakes his head as he tells me.

John's dad enquired with one of Sydney's hotels regarding an overnight stay to take his wife for their anniversary or her birthday, whatever the occasion was.

He calls John to express his shock that they want $700/night for the room and have to have 2 nights. So what does the man worth over $100 million do?

He declines/cancels and stays at home.

Now is that how you want to live?

If so, why oh why did you invest in BRN with the hope it brings you great wealth if you aren't going to use it? Indeed why hold ANY stock at all?

Peter does not wish to (not) live like 'John's' father.
    Last edited by Coit: 02/07/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
16.3¢
Change
-0.003(1.52%)
Mkt cap ! $318.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
16.5¢ 16.5¢ 16.0¢ $423.1K 2.574M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
83 2873534 16.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.5¢ 168358 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.58pm 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.