BRN 4.17% 18.8¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Ann: Change of Director's Interest Notice - Van Der Made, page-104

1. 9,905 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 26440
    Just went for a push myself walk. Ten minutes down hill as a general direction as fast as possible the return home up hill as fast as necessary to get back in ten minutes does the trick usually. Glad I did not read what Branded replied too or would need to go again. LOL

What some have not considered perhaps through inexperience of the unscrupulous end of the ASX listed company sector is that Brainchip has so much they could conflate an make announcements out of to pump its shares but chooses correctly not to do so.

Think what you could do with the NASA EAP to create irrational retail buying. I have quite a few ASX tech in my watch box that I have been too lazy to clean out having dismissed them ages and ages ago but I will swear that some of them could make a price sensitive announcement out of the CEO polishing his shoes.

Brainchip and its founders are an entirely different breed. I worked out early on that Peter van der Made is almost evangelical where his AKIDA technology is concerned but this has nothing to do with the share price the two are unconnected in his mind. If you talk to him about the technology his eyes light up.

In the end the recognition of and the uptake of his technology and the beneficial changes it will bring will be the benchmark by which he judges his success not the day to day share price.

My opinion only DYOR
    FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
18.8¢
Change
0.008(4.17%)
Mkt cap ! $357.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
18.5¢ 19.0¢ 18.0¢ $613.6K 3.325M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 132473 18.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.0¢ 2087442 35
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.40pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.