BRN 0.00% 20.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Ann: Change of Director's Interest Notice - Van Der Made, page-110

1. 2,197 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1455
    Fibbo, sorry mate, but that is a really silly post, that lacks any thought.I can't seem to find PVDMs age, but let's put him at mid 60s. Post selloff, he still holds 169 mill shares. At todays closing price, the net value of those shares is $83,655,000. Now personally, I see PDVM as someone dedicated to his work, rather than scoffing a bottle of Grange every day, and living it up big time . What the hell is the guy supposed to do? He's spent 20 + yrs on this project, and he's not allowed to take some coin off the table? Does he just keep working, and leave it all to others thru his will, just to appease some s/hs? People need to cool their jets, and take a reality check. I daresay he's sold a tiny proportion of shares over the last couple of mths to simply enjoy the spoils of 2 decades of hard, innovative work, which many on here have profited handsomely from. O.K for us, but not for him? Give me a break!
    U're a long time dead. Better to enjoy the fruits of ur bloody hard work while ur alive.
    GLTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $371.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 13444 22.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.5¢ 125000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.43am 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.