BRN 3.49% 22.3¢ brainchip holdings ltd

WHAT HAPPENED TO PERSPECTIVE :15 million odd shares traded...

1. 91 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 179
    WHAT HAPPENED TO PERSPECTIVE :

15 million odd shares traded today, equating to less than one percent of the total number of listed BRN shares on offer. (CHICKEN FEED)

Does anyone on hotcopper have to report to Peter when they sell some of their BRN shares?
    ( I STRONGLY DOUBT IT)

Let's face it, in the scheme things this bloke deserves to enjoy some of the spoils for his hard work and to reward his family who undoubtedly have spent many days and nights without his valued company at home.
    (1% OF ANYONES HOLDING IS SIMPLY PETTY CASH)

REHASHED POST:

As an existing holder of BRN, I'm very intrigued but uneducated on the company and the Tech space in general. My aim is to keep it simple, one research topic at a time to further build my knowledge in a simplistic form.

The first question for myself after completing a basic SWOT analysis was who is Peter van der Made? Chief Technical Officer/ Executive Director at Brainchip.

Below is a very brief summary of my search, this is really great stuff, inspirational to me.

Peter van der Made has been at the forefront of computer innovation and invention for over 40 years and has developed five patents. In 1982 he developed a high resolution graphics accelerator for PC's which was sold to Taiwan's First International Computers. He has also held the position of IBM's Cyber Security Chief Scientist, plus developed and patented the cVIS computer immune system, which was sold to IBM. Peter also designed the first generations of digital neuromorphic devices on which BrainChip's Akida neuromorphic processor is based, and he holds it's patent.

AKIDA is the ONLY and the FIRST Brain Mimicking Artificial Intelligence 28mm ready for commercial distribution and BIG Tech is currently spending Billions of dollars trying to catch up.
    Brainchip's AKIDA has already been validated by tier one companies, with many NDA agreements already in BRAINCHIPS Early Acess Program (EAP). Plus the recent public validation via a substantial IP agreement with RENESAS on the 23/12/2020 and the NASA (EAP) Agreement announced to the market on the same day. All massive credits to Peter's relentless decades of work.

Thanks to Peter and the BRAINCHIP Team, AKIDA will be unleashed across an extensive spectrum of industries such as Medical Research, Cyber Security, Advanced Driver Assistant Systems, Smart Phones & Smart Homes, Manufacturing, Space Missions, etc. etc. far to many opportunities to list in my brief summary.

"It is in my personal opinion only' the primary ingredient other Neuromorphic Tech Developers/ Companies are missing in their pursuit of success is?

"Peter van der Made".

My personal interpretation of all that I have read about Peter van der Made is that he is the Nueromorphic father of the Neuromorphic era and one of the great minds of our time. Perhaps a more appropriate word could be used in my statement, one of the great "BRAINS" of our time.

IMO.
    DYOR.
    GLTAH.

PS.
    The whinging is pathetic.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.3¢
Change
0.008(3.49%)
Mkt cap ! $408.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.5¢ 22.5¢ 21.5¢ $1.421M 6.456M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
82 573440 22.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
22.5¢ 947527 53
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.39pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.