BRN 2.33% 22.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Loved the Kerry Packer story Green56FJ. I remember growing up...

1. 91 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 179
    Loved the Kerry Packer story Green56FJ.

I remember growing up and everyone wanted to know on Melbourne Cup day which horse Kerry Packer was going to back. Rarely did we the general public find out prior to the race, however, it's common knowledge he was a very astute punter.

Imagine being a bookie to turn around and see Kerry or his colleagues approaching your betting stand. Plenty of bookies trembled I'd suggest, plenty went broke taking his bet to I'd imagine.

Kerry was in a different league to anyone I've ever heard of in my 50 odd years. I think John Daley is saying basically the same, it's legendary stuff.

Kerry punted more in one hand of blackjack than I will ever see in my entire life. He also gave a young dealer a $250k chip as a tip, the story goes as follows...
    She fainted.

He also put his total family fortune (including what Frank left him) up on one punt.

And the outcome was??

We've all been enjoying one day/ night cricket ever since. I for one thank him for that massive plunge.

Some folk just seem to know what the next big thing will be and have the brains and resolve to make it happen.

Colin Hayes ( horse trainer ) once said and I quote it below.

"THE FUTURE BELONGS TO THOSE WHO PLAN FOR IT".

IMO
    DYOR
    Good luck to ALL holders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.0¢
Change
0.005(2.33%)
Mkt cap ! $412.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.5¢ 22.5¢ 21.5¢ $1.443M 6.557M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
89 626848 22.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
22.5¢ 1137679 59
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.59pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.