BRN 2.38% 21.5¢ brainchip holdings ltd

In my opinion this is a shrewd move by the CEO and LDA. Both...

1. 83 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 76
    In my opinion this is a shrewd move by the CEO and LDA. Both want to make some money, especially capital investors. They will have done their due diligence here and know they are into a winner.
    If the CEO sells after a rise in share price then he could be considered to be dumping after a good pump. Definitely not a good look.
    Not selling on market should prevent a major drop in share price. There is an agreed price which we are not privy too.
    I do not expect a major announcement before the end of the month. After that all bets are off.
    Also just checking but 15 business days after September 9th is the last reporting day for
    Q3. Is that significant?
    I do agree the market never seems to like a director sale, but I believe Peter has acted in a very honourable way here doing his level best to look after shareholders and himself. LDA will always look after themselves and if they believe this is a win for them, then that alone should give us confidence of positive events in the near to medium term.
    All in my opinion and not advising anybody of anything.
    Doc

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
21.5¢
Change
0.005(2.38%)
Mkt cap ! $399.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.5¢ 22.0¢ 21.0¢ $990.6K 4.606M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 177633 21.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
22.0¢ 517381 15
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.