BRN 2.44% 20.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

May I say the following:When I visited, what I would call,...

1. 1,725 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5541

May I say the following:

When I visited, what I would call, Brainchip Headquarters here in Australia, it only ever crossed my mind once while I was chatting with Tony to ask why the founder had offloaded more shares, but I decided that:

1. It wasn't any of my business and knowing what I know, it didn't personally bother me one bit.

2. Both Anil and Peter have offloaded about 15 million shares each, approximately, whether that indicates anything, I wouldn't know.

Regarding AKIDA 1000, I can assure all Australian shareholders whom think Brainchip is all about smokes and mirrors, well, you're living under a rock, we are as real as real can get !

I have seen it, touched it....the one in the office had 103 written on it, so being a little detective, my eyes were scanning around to see the one that had 1 MIL written on it !...I did mention that as a joke at the time.

The few whom felt it necessary to focus on the cosmetic's (furniture, office computers etc) rather than the fact that Brainchip has what we believe to be a fully functioning AKD 1000 chip, would you rather shareholders money was spent on fancy furniture and fittings or creating the next revolution in computers ?...I know where I sit.

AKD 1000 is a very complex chip. It is not like designing another microprocessor, which is run-of-the-mill stuff.
    This design is completely different from regular designs, a new computing architecture based on brain function, more advanced than what IBM or Intel have been able to create.

We have on-chip learning and on-chip convolution in addition to lower power and a smaller chip with higher performance at a lower cost.

This is just the start of the commercial journey, I personally see no negatives on the horizon, just clear passage to excel.

The way I currently view the sales side going forward, is a picture of a slowly rolling snowball, it slowly gathers speed and size, until the point where a once little tennis ball sized object, has become a massive, unstoppable ball of technology....we are destined for success, hang on and trust management, they know what they're doing.

Happy Sunday....Tech x

Last edited by Mr Tech Laden: 12/09/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.0¢
Change
-0.005(2.44%)
Mkt cap ! $371.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.0¢ 20.5¢ 19.5¢ $579.8K 2.902M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
37 1243524 19.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.0¢ 349262 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.