BRN 0.00% 20.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Ann: Change of Director's Interest Notice - Van Der Made, page-143

1. 3,829 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1798
    I've never slung sofas in the suburbs to the working poor on interest free terms.

Unless you work in some government department, every job is about "closing" (delivering if that makes you feel better) I work in Engineering consultancy - we have have to get the signed work orders to put food on the table. We have people who love the technical challenge and like to geek out on answering the academic questions. But clients don't like answers to academic questions unless its tied to a deliverable or adds value.

Since the Renesas deal, what has BRN delivered? Don't say the first batch of chips. That was done by the fabrication partners - once the tape out was off to the fab BRN had no influence in that outcome.

We've been presented a bunch of charts saying sales are expected to take off this year, well, we're in the final quarter - better start kicking some goals people.

It's fair enough to blame the current slide on macro events but often the volatility that occurs as a result of those events is a catalyst for people to assess their investment positions in a company.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $371.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 178 21.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.5¢ 50947 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.41am 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.