ARL 4.44% 47.0¢ ardea resources limited

Well we all know what paying peanuts gets us & performance...

1. 4,825 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 925
    Well we all know what paying peanuts gets us & performance issuances are a fact of life that we all have to live with- as par for the course as a Chrissy bonus of differing size with a handshake at the company piss up from small building companies all the way to the top.

I’m yet to see anyone knock back a bonus & have never done so myself so I find it hard to begrudge others the same.

The board has done very well & Mr.Bramwell was hired on the understanding that such performance rights were on the table. Don’t forget that performance must first be realised for the bonus to be paid.

Good to see some tension building- always a sign that retailers are giving up their shares & that firmer hands will move in. One big challenge we have at the moment is China & the US. ( not pretending I don’t have the same tension rising- it’s just that I so often notice that things start to turn when we little people start to groan ).

They’re both heading toward election mode next year & so will want to have thier economies improve. Never mind that the 2 current leaders basically enginnered the doubts that the market is plagued with at the moment- as I said on another forum, it’s an old trick but a good one- create a problem & then ‘fix’ it.

I’d expect to see more considered statements from both sides come January but of course it will be a case of slowly does it- they can’t be too obvious.

People, especially in the U.S, can only be fed ‘we’re winning bigly!’ for so long- they need the market to improve to be able to actually feel that they themselves are actually part of the ‘winning’. We don’t see the mega rich suffering but we certainly see ourselves & our family/friends suffering so all this ‘people won’t mind paying a bit more’ bulldust will soon be called out.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
47.0¢
Change
0.020(4.44%)
Mkt cap ! $93.85M
Open High Low Value Volume
46.0¢ 47.0¢ 45.0¢ $33.49K 72.16K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 606 45.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
49.0¢ 15000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.53pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.