HGO 1.52% 6.7¢ hillgrove resources limited

Ann: Change of Director's Interest Notice - Wallace, page-5

1. 599 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 88
    They should have worked harder to obtain an 18 month loan at 8-10 % interest. This is not a hard thing to do. Most of the funds (around 80 percent) should have been raised this way. I think if you read previous posts from. VYR he was saying exactly the same thing.

They should have had roadshows to get the share price higher ( and I’m not talking about st$&khead). They should have issued significantly less shares at a much higher share price.

Clearly Lachlan doesn’t have the right contacts in the industry.

HGO decided to go down the quick and easy path.

Lachlan is getting loads of performance shares. It almost seems he is just working for his own interests rather than the interests of shareholders. Lachlan had absolutely no motivation to work in the best interests of shareholders. In addition, his remuneration was high enough without the need for “easy” options.

And to top it all off he had to go overseas to raise funds when there is plenty of money on our doorstep. Sell the farm to overseas interests? I’m not happy about that.

This deal completely sickens me. I’ll never invest in a small stock ever again unless the board and management have PROVEN industry experience.

Not happy and hope anyone is considering investing truly does their own research before wasting hard earned money on this one.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HGO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.7¢
Change
0.001(1.52%)
Mkt cap ! $140.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.6¢ 6.9¢ 6.6¢ $151.5K 2.262M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 546989 6.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.7¢ 92468 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HGO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.