AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

Ann: Change of Directors Interest Notice x 2-AVB.AX, page-42

1. 3,668 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1860
    "Only LT holders averaging down atm."

Are you kidding me !!
    Most LT holders are looking to average out.
    I sold only a minute' portion into another play and in 3 weeks the SP has doubled.
    Who in their right mind wants to wait until 2020 for a return where LTer's have already waited 6-7 years @ supposedly 50000cu PA start up moving to 100000cu in a couple of years. (TP 2010 AGM).
    The new gold play is excellent news but years off and will only aid LTer's who are stale to exit on any move. This has been evident after any positive ANN. SP just gets smashed and this pattern has been ongoing now for around 2 years.....and the DTer's play in for the pip's
    Pisses me of at the naivety against reality posts. If myself and my colleges feel the same way, collectively, imagine the norm throughout the share registry.
    On a positive note;
    1/ We are currently doing the sums on the Centro Gold play. Overcoming permit issues could be a catalyst to a re-rate. If management can bring this into a leveraged position within a years this could change sentiment real quick.
    2/ Steering the ship back to PB and increased production in the new year is starting to keep some in a "wait and see" pattern but this is only some. But with the POC and lingering demand still into 2017 is a worry.
    GL LTer's and hope to see some SP appreciation soon as in the end, that's all that matters.

Just keeping it real. Not having a go at any one.
    cheer's

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.