AWD 0.00% 0.0¢ aleator energy limited

Ann: Change of Director's Interest Notice x 2, page-67

1. 4,354 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 437
    Greenleaf - it does not work that way. I sent mine off the day I received the form,on hindsight I should not have sent it in at ALL and spent my $15000.00 on the market at 0.007.

I did not expect to receive my full allotment even at the time I sent it in. I have applied for many different SSP's over the years and can remember one stock where I received no stock - funds returned 4 to 5 weeks later!!!

The shares are allotted after the close off date and not before - does not make any difference when your funds turn up early or last minute. The smarter ones waited till the later date to send in their applications- but then again it would have been smarter to buy on market as soon as it was announced. So use this experience and put it to use over the coming years in your investing decisions.

I have brought stock on market as well from 0.007 - and upwards. It has work out well with me just because I had funds available to buy on market and did so.

It is going to be interesting to see how many shares the directors are going to make available to the existing shareholders in this up and coming capital raising.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AWD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.