AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Blackout periods according to AVZ securities dealing policy are...

1. 327 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    Blackout periods according to AVZ securities dealing policy are around annual, half yearly, quarterly and JORC announcements in addition to when in receipt of inside information. Given drilling results are expected very soon this is not good enough in my opinion.

https://avzminerals.com.au/s/4_AVZ_Security_Trading_Policy_-_June_2010.pdf

In summary the periods where trading is forbidden are;

(a) the commencement of the 2 week period preceding the announcement of:
    (i) the annual results; and
    (ii) the half yearly results; and
    (iii) the quarterly cash flow statements released to the ASX in the form of Appendix 5B. ending once the statement has been lodged on the ASX announcements platform, and;

(b) prior to the making of any JORC Resource and/or Reserve Statement and ending once the statement has been lodged on the ASX announcements platform.

3.3 Prohibition in Dealing While in Possession of Relevant Information

Dealing in AVZ securities is subject to the prohibition that an employee or director must not deal in AVZ securities:
    at any time when he or she is in possession of unpublished, information which, if generally available, might materially affect the price or value of those AVZ securities; and
    • on the day the public announcement is made in relation to that matter until the statement has been lodged on the ASX announcements platform.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.