AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Ann: Change of Director's Interest Notice x 2, page-409

1. 2,647 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 286
    After spending some time researching regarding 4ce and looking at the MOU between Tantalex and Cominiere SA.
    4ce: On the PR 12453 Kitotolo Lithium Project 4ce is under the binding HOA of 70% and Cominiere SA holding the remaining 30%.
    Cominiere SA & Tantalex: Tantalex represent 70% and Cominiere SA 30% of the MOU.
    Overview: The 30% help by Cominiere SA from the PR12453 will then come under the MOU. This will result in the 30% taking affect as 70% Tantalex and 30% Cominiere SA.
    After going deeper into the research I am sorry about saying the report is not official. However, at first the information released a day or so ago from Tantalex is very confusing and misleading. However, if you do a deep research you would know that the report is between Tantalex and Cominiere.
    Furthermore, this is very positive news for 4ce and other companies that have claim blocks on the Tantalex report.

Above is from 4ce forum as I don't know the full % of AVZ and cominiere SA on the project. In general with Tantalex on board it more realistic in terms of removing the resource from the ground and moving it to other parts of the world.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.