AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Ann: Change of Director's Interest Notice x 2, page-587

1. 10,441 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1044
    - Sep 12 ann2: without explanation, a revised ann is posted with the following highlight “Manono exploration target upgraded to between 1Bt and 1.2Bt of between 1.25% and 1.5% Li2O” moved from 1st page to end of report

Only removed from the summary sections at the start. The ASX are sensitive in this matter about resource estimation. However, it was still in the first segment of the report as previously included at the top of page 2. NOT just at the end of the report.

Yes director selling, for whatever reason, a portion of holdings in general affects sentiment in a negative manner. The point here was he sold some - hence means any hype on the TO front is gone. It was hype but the sp was driven by that part to an extent.

DO i excect results monday - not sure. I expect it on Tuesday but considering the size of the pegmatitie and no timeline be prepared for this week not just monday. As it has been noted, the window closed on the 14th sept hence the selling which was obviously planned to capiatalise on a 7-8 x increase.

Could the sp gor red - im looking for downside at 10-12 c zone to provide support. a failure here or a close below will triger panic. a close at 11.5 and mc below 200 m.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.