ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 661 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 54
    Technicals look good. Strong surge on massive volume initially. Retraced and retested the breakout and moving ahead again on good volume.

But it's the fundamentals that I'm more impressed with. Recently debt free and now a $448k profit for the quarter on a low market cap. The subscription revenue also looks to be very sticky as GM have become very involved and intertwined in the design specifications and customisation of the products. Good to see that support enquiries dropped quickly after familiarisation with the products which hints they are stable and low maintenance once training is done.

A lot of blue sky with internal growth of product use within GM as their OnTRAC product has only been recently released and this company can now also focus on winning new clients as GM revenue has taken care of financials with the positive cashflow based on recurring revenue. GM success has given this company credibility and a solid reputation for delivery which will be valuable in helping win potential new clients.

So I see this stock as both defensive due to sound financials and a low market cap but also a growth stock due to the successful innovation in their tech sector which is full of growth opportunities.
    Last edited by ecat88: 01/08/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $23.03M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.7¢ 2.7¢ 2.7¢ $7.782K 288.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 2307207 2.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.8¢ 380000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.59am 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CXZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.