PSL 0.00% 1.4¢ paterson resources ltd

I wouldn’t want this type of deal - an unsecured note (loan) to...

1. 42 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    I wouldn’t want this type of deal - an unsecured note (loan) to earn only 12% ($18,000) that if I convert to shares could possibly have a min value of $ $150 (SP @ .001) and a max $1500 (SP @ .01) which I think will be the bandwidth of trading prices for this dog for the foreseeable year.

Bear in mind because they had to withdraw Resolution 7 Share Consolidation on the 27th sept meeting (which I did vote down), once this new co starts trading they will attempt another cap raise/share consolidation combo with the added enticement of issuing new options with a new expiry date relative to existing option and share holdings.

I expect a flurry of exciting anns to pump the price and the heart rate of unsavvy investors seeking quick returns that will begin this series of processes of raising desperately needed funds - the $150k will initially fund this as well as other operational “working capital” requirements.

slow and steady wins the race - remember this current Board ain’t the same as those other See yoU Next TuesdayS!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PSL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.384M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.4¢ 1.2¢ $4.45K 337.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 28665 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 998271 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.42pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PSL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.