ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 2,620 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 268
    I don’t think so, I’m not very happy with whats happened, but hey that’s small caps for you. I have no idea when things will be running again like most do; although I can see them re-listing in the future or if it’s that hard, merging with another company. Bit nervous MOY is in a bit of trouble, I don’t hold the stock but I was going to buy back in soon. Seems Pilbara mining companies are feeling the pitch of all the capital drying up in the sector. The governments should be doing more to fill the gap or the large multinationals companies will be having a field day in this already struggling sector.

Patterson resources is one of many companies in the Pilbara and for the importance of continuity in the area, they need to insure that shareholders in these companies are reasonably confident. Since 2017 I have been struggling to find companies that have not gone into a trading halt months on end. Maybe I have lost my touch. But I’m thinking of going back to the banking sector because this is not viable anymore.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PSL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.