EVG 4.17% 2.5¢ evion group nl

Well, today Mr Market just melted the iceberg seller at 3c who...

1. 7,864 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3354
    Well, today Mr Market just melted the iceberg seller at 3c who tried to take on the role of Mr Market yesterday and today. eek.pngbiggrin.pngcool.png

Guess my wishful orders below won't be executed now. Nevermind, management of household bills has to start taking priority. confused.png No doubt not an issue for our illustrious EVG team or savvy HC trading community!!!

Just happy to revel in the sense that the tide might be turning, I am. Don't put a mocker on it, Blueboy. It'd be even more heart-warming if we were to believe that a sustainable move upwards was due to a broader sentiment change and not just that trading enitity got their fill. Altho I'm content to see the SP move in the opposite direction for a change. Guess beggars can't be choosers, can they? redface.png

We "live" and we "learn" (in various degrees)... then we die. I just hope this nearterm journey with EVG is not going to end up being bitter sweet given that I've not been able to seize what is likely the bottom!
    Last edited by Shellbell: 22/08/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EVG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
0.001(4.17%)
Mkt cap ! $8.674M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.4¢ 2.5¢ 2.3¢ $3.062K 128.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 200000 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.5¢ 234646 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EVG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.