ALT 0.00% 0.1¢ analytica limited

Ann: Change of Director's Interest Notice x 3, page-40

1. 166 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    re: Ann: Change of Director's Interest No... I like your reasoning Vontrader. The only thing is I can't help noticing the falling share price and the lack of market depth, which I'm sure is the wrong thing to do at the moment. Patience is the key for all holders of this company I think.

I think I will look at ALT with a 'glass half full' attitude. The directors stated that the burette is currently being evaluated by another major hospital (I think in NSW), with a major Queensland hospital on the cards as well (did they actually say the QLD hospital is evaluating it or were they just expressing interest)?

There could be scope for a few nice announcements at anytime. It could be tomorrow, it could be next month. Of course, the hospitals might reject the burette after their evaluation. I guess the fact though that Concord liked it suggests that the technology does work and is useful.

I think everyone should stay optimistic and patient at the moment. That's what I'm going to do anyway :)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.