YOW 0.00% 2.3¢ yowie group ltd

Get real. Went into Dylan's candy bar in New York yesterday....

1. 383 Posts.
    Get real. Went into Dylan's candy bar in New York yesterday. Bought two yowies. They are selling there $5.40 US each. Display wasn't as prominent as you would like, but when you go into that store you can understand why- there is two floors of boxes and boxes of chocolates and lollies. It's just stuff everywhere in no real order. There are these two big dispensers for M and ms and jelly bellys and yowies were in same areas as those. I asked girl at counter if they sell many and she said they are very popular. If I could do italics on my phone for "very" I would because she put emphasis on the very. Dylans are small fry in the scheme of yowies but good to see in real life.

What has been more eye opening is how many retailers sell confectionary. There must be hundreds of thousands of retailers if you take into account street vendors/ small independent cafes/grocers etc. m and ms are in every one of those. This is why I am personally very happy with managements objective of setting up national distribution network.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add YOW (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.275M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 118267 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.6¢ 18498 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 11/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
YOW (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.