HMD 0.00% 2.4¢ heramed limited

Ann: Change of Director's Interest Notice x 3, page-7

1. 2,226 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 910
    that’s a pretty fair assessment I would have thought. When HMD floated it was aiming for quite a different style of business and was obviously pre-Covid which would have been a big hurdle. If the directors had each tried to quit that many million shares to pay for options only just in the money then it would have totally sunk the price even further. As has been pointed out there was a tranche of options which required revenue of $15m USD so that was clearly a minimum expectation at the float… fair to say we are well short of that milestone.

Although it hasn’t been a cracker yet doesn’t mean that it won’t get there in the end.. today I sat down at the **ba and discussed how good the wicket looked and the humidity in the air etc with my eldest son, we both thought that everything was aligning for a PERFECT day of swing bowling… first ball and it was an absolute fireball of a delivery and that wonderful sound of the death rattle of bails on the ground was silenced by the deafening roar of a parochial crowd!! What if our first delivery (pun intended) was Mednax? What if the first commercial agreement is revenue well in excess of expectation? What if David Groberman pulls a Mitchell Starc and sends the crowd (us here on HC) into rapturous applause?!?!

sometimes it takes a while to line everything up but when you do….

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HMD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.19M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.4¢ 2.4¢ 2.4¢ $3.976K 165.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 2007082 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 263773 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.42pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HMD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.