ARL 5.08% 62.0¢ ardea resources limited

Let's keep things civil just like we've kept this forum far...

1. 2,001 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 414
    Let's keep things civil just like we've kept this forum far better than any other one on hot copper. This has always been a great place for discussion and that's the message we should spread to the world.

I agree, let's see this thing built, operating and producing cash flow. They have a more bearish opinion, that's fine. We are quite bullish and contrarian and it seems we have good company agreeing with us (the consortium).

I would hope that when the next batch of news comes out and they cover us again, they have good interactions with some of our best shareholders here who can explain why this is not your typical laterite deposit from 20 years ago. This is modern tech, with the best partners one could hope for, geopolitically designed as an arrow to the heart against the multipolar games china has been playing in Indonesia.

Really keen to see the updated metrics the DFS spits out. Nickel/cobalt prices might be low now, but we also have gold/scandium byproducts which are not in the PFS and since the PFS we have an increase to 4mtpa and a wealth of knowledge from the Japanese on how to optimize and bring costs down even further, potentially placing us extremely low vs Indonesian nickel.

Nickel west produces at 20,000 a ton
    Ravensthorpe shut after producing at US$27,500/t apparently?

I know the boys at money of mine like low AISC, they often bring it up. They should be able to appreciate why we like it as a contrarian play that nickel is not dead at all. Bad nickel mines are that cannot compete without government handouts. But that begs the question, if the government is going to give a handout...why not give it to the lower cost producer?

Not that this even needs a handout, now the Japanese are on board the capex worries me WAY less.
    Last edited by Giovanni33: 02/05/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
62.0¢
Change
0.030(5.08%)
Mkt cap ! $123.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
60.0¢ 62.0¢ 59.5¢ $126.8K 208.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 43463 60.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
62.0¢ 3921 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 22/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
60.0¢
  Change
0.030 ( 1.36 %)
Open High Low Volume
62.0¢ 62.0¢ 59.5¢ 37703
Last updated 15.20pm 22/05/2024 ?
ARL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.