ARL 5.08% 62.0¢ ardea resources limited

One word just showed how poor their analysis, general knowledge...

1. 4,815 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 910
    One word just showed how poor their analysis, general knowledge ( also level of honesty? ), can be.

Slosh. For our foreign friends slosh means very wet, basically like mud or a very thick soup.

Do they even know where WA is or what it’s ground is like?

Australia is one of the driest places on Earth ( often described as the driest ), and WA is drier than other parts of Australia. Partly thanks to that it’s one of the best environments for mines in the world!

https://www.worldatlas.com/articles/which-is-the-world-s-driest-continent.html

The picture we see first is very similar to conditions in much of WA & yes, yes, Antarctica is drier but we’re talking about places where people actually live & more importantly- mine.

Maybe they’ll the audience that there’s too many elephants at the South Pole next!

Our most negative friend ( on that YouTube channel ), mentioned the price of nickel in 2008 and Vale’s reaction.
    He failed to note that at that time Vale announced their reduction in spending due to the global economic environment so no- it wasn’t just the price of nickel but also the lack of money in the market back then.

https://api.mziq.com/mzfilemanager/v2/d/53207d1c-63b4-48f1-96b7-19869fae19fe/d8721ba7-9ff0-45d7-9f44-2e6197497c73?origin=1

The first paragraph says it all- ‘in light of a global recessionary environment’.

Almost like it was a… credit crunch. Oh- that’s exactly what it was & it was a once in a generation scale event. Regular readers will forgive me for asking how many times do I need to remind the world of that! Sheesh!

They’re good with the acronyms, buzzwords & ‘I’m cool because I say things’. That appears to about all, at least when it comes to the Western world’s largest nickel/cobalt deposit with very low projected extraction costs/energy consumption/rehabilitation costs.

The energy consumption & rehab costs are something that are only becoming more important over time. In fact they will become the deciding factor for many projects.

On one side of the discussion we have three guys with a webcam, a microphone and an ipad. Two guys trying not to embarrass their one troll like friend.

On the other side we have Sumitomo and Mitsubishi.

I know which side knows more & more importantly which side actually decides how things go.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
62.0¢
Change
0.030(5.08%)
Mkt cap ! $123.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
60.0¢ 62.0¢ 59.5¢ $126.8K 208.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 43463 60.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
62.0¢ 3921 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 22/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
60.0¢
  Change
0.030 ( 1.36 %)
Open High Low Volume
62.0¢ 62.0¢ 59.5¢ 37703
Last updated 15.20pm 22/05/2024 ?
ARL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.