BUD 0.00% 0.6¢ buddy technologies ltd

Ann: Change of Director's Interest Notice x 4, page-5

1. 989 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 387
    Some of you guys are getting all bent out of shape over these shares. First of all, we knew about them already. Go back and look at the prospectus. And the shares have been included in all the cap tables which means there is no new dilution. Technically the shares were issued to the board members in 2015 and placed in escrow. They are now vested as the milestones (which were set before the company listed) have been met, however they remain escrowed until Dec 30th. And lastly, and most importantly, none of the board members draw a salary. These performance shares are how they are compensated for their work. That's very unusual for an ASX company and its something we should applaud them for doing. And the company has been doing well and if you're a shareholder you're also doing well, so what is there to complain about? 2016 was a hell of a ride for the company and they had to make a LOT of tough decisions. So to the board I say good job, congrats on making the milestones, and I'll buy you a beer sometime.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.