ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 2,651 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 777
    Let's be honest here. Last quarter the sales were awful. I think most shareholders hoped that this quarter, we would see signs of life. At the moment, there is very little to suggest that sales have begun, let alone increased. Aside from Justin's quote that FSA was selling at approximately 2 a day, we have had no indication that Walmart has sold one. No indication that Target has sold one.
    In each of the last few webinars, Justin has been asked to explain the share price. He, on occasion has been asked what they could do differently.
    I'll give one easy step that takes little effort on their behalf. Give an update on the amount of units that have been sold. They don't have to say which company it is from. It is not breaking any confidentiality. You just say these are the sales we have made. Notice what he and Ron said at the last webinar when asked. Oh we can't tell you the sales of Walmart as it would break confidence. And we are not giving guidance no other company does that. BS. If the sales are there companies say it to boost the SP.
    Obviously, they have not done this. This begs the question, why? Simply, the sales are not there. Time to come clean Justin. Time for Ron and Justin to go.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NUH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.