NUH 0.00% 8.1¢ nuheara limited

I think you are missing the point I'm trying to make. Justin and...

1. 2,638 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 773
    I think you are missing the point I'm trying to make. Justin and the board have claimed from approximately December 2022 that they will be in over 19000 POS. Saying they have 5000 POS now is contradictory to their announcements. They should have 24000 POS by their logic. What happened to all the other POS. You say establish a large retail footprint; they had 19000.
    If they were 5000 in-store bricks and mortar that could drive things. But this is not the case. Nuheara will miss out on many sales because people will walk in, look at the product, and maybe decide to buy it but change their mind because the sale can't happen at the POS.
    You talk about establishing sales channels. The sales channels they have had should result in an increase in sales quarter on quarter. It didn't. Even if they didn't get an increase in POS between quarters, they should still have increased sales because the third quarter of the year is better than the second.
    I actually agree totally with your OEM hypothesis. My only cavaet is that they are going to need to have massive orders to do that. They will need to be paid up front and they need to happen quickly otherwise (because sales are so poor) they won't have cash. I think you are underestimating the importance of the HP sales to keeping the business alive until such time as these can kick in. You've been saying for months the OEM must be happening soon but these things take time a lot longer than the average punter understands. Will Nuh still be viable when it happens?
    As for the last point you are spot on. I believe this is their strategy. Especially as they didn't get to the 10 million. It is another pivot by Justin. Save all the capital he can so they can go again with gen4. That is why they are not advertising. They just don't have spare capital. Which is a dangerous cycle. Need to advertise to create sales, have no money to advertise, no sales created, no revenue. Im pretty sure if we got back to HP pro and Max change over this is what happened then. The problem. Tell the market Justin. Stop spruiking 19000 POS. Stop spruiking Walmart as being anything other than it is. I believe the most efficient way to get sales was the Crutchfield model. They need experts in store to drive the product. Target is more likely to succeed than Walmart because target only has two and they are present and customer service will soon learn about the product.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NUH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.