EVN 0.25% $3.92 evolution mining limited

Ann: Change of Director's Interest Notice x 6, page-9

1. 5,141 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3122
    I couldn’t take up my SPP shares though admittedly left it late to do so— the manager of the raise, their online form, in the end I could not get it to work for me on my phone.

Wasted over few hours trying- including I phoned the help line.
    A very helpful girl also could not assist me through although we tried repeatedly and ensured all I was entering was correct and she was also mirroring/ doing on her computer, but could not enact it on my behalf.

There was a glitch !!!
    Surely some others like me also gave up, and decided that the shareprice would trade lower in any case. Well I had to decide this philosophically, as I couldn’t participate and as it was on the last day it was too late to try get higher help. The company was not in charge of the SPP admin though & it had to be done via the online sent link and process.
    I do not have a computer & iPad was stolen last year.

My main point being- unlike other SPPs ,
    — I could not access a BPay form nor gain this from the supporters of the SPP.
    It was actually impossible on the day for me to take up my entitlement for shares in my super as had wanted to do.
    The company missed out on funds as imo the process locked some people out, didn’t ‘recognise ‘ them although all absolutely correct, checked in minute detail and tried all sorts of combinations , but all correct Re HIN, and name account & in Australia etc. But the system would not accept, on my phone only.
    If this was an issue- by the last day they should have had alternative help sorted out.
    I thought the share purchase plan would been surely oversubscribed, and as it was not, some culpability rests with the managers of the SPP and online form workings.
    Just FYI re SPP take up.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.92
Change
-0.010(0.25%)
Mkt cap ! $7.784B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.99 $3.99 $3.89 $26.24M 6.685M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 732 $3.91

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.93 234472 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.