BCN 0.00% 2.3¢ beacon minerals limited

Ann: Change of Director's Interest Notice x2, page-16

1. 5,632 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2204
    I am usually quick to be critical of stocks i hold (aka managments short comings and poorly performing SP) however with BCN i truely think this is one of the few stocks on the ASX where there really isnt much to be complaining about.

Getting funding for a mine would usually involve hefty delays and dealing with venture capitalists such as hartleys who really destroy SP value in the short medium and long term.

I have nothing bad to say and think the debenture route is a stroke of genius and i consider it to be the best of bad options (getting financing is basically begging for money so yes it comes ALWAYS with unfavorable terms).

Im happy as here, just wish i choose this as a major investment vehicle (and not other stocks i cant stop rubbishing because management have either gone AWOL or love to cash burn despite a hemorrhaging SP!)

I understand being a long holder that prior to this development and the sweet 1 time payout it was a rubbish stock for years.. clearly that has changed now and we have a very real and short term project that is about to generate decent coin.. Number 1 stock for mine and looking around management smell like roses!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BCN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $86.40M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.3¢ 2.3¢ 2.2¢ $64.42K 2.833M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 2315395 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 75535 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.32pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BCN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.