ALA 3.33% 14.5¢ arovella therapeutics limited

Hi Buckland. On thinking all this through, and watching opening...

1. 245 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 55
    Hi Buckland. On thinking all this through, and watching opening and closing auctions, I have my own theory. I may be way off track, but it's my guess anyway.

SP was always going to 004 once cr announced. Some would participate for the options, only to sell off the new heads purchased. Others like me perhaps saw it as a good opportunity to average down and pick up options.

Who's idea was the cr? We know past deals have not been great, but we perhaps did not have the strongest people in place to facilitate these deals, nor we did we have enough money in the bank, to perhaps push for something better. I see SUD being in the drivers seat now.

Why did we go to 003. Fridays closing auction pushed us down. Watching this mornings opening auction, games were played to ensure we opened at 003. Why? Obviously for people to accumulate. Whether this is traders or people in the know, wishing to buy more shares cheap, I don't know, but I assume we'll have the answers in the coming months.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.5¢
Change
-0.005(3.33%)
Mkt cap ! $152.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.0¢ 15.0¢ 14.5¢ $38.90K 263.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 624656 14.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.0¢ 628807 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ALA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.