APT 0.00% $66.47 afterpay limited

Ann: Change of Director's Interest Notice x2, page-8

1. 1,059 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 598
    You are most likely right, in saying that it isn't worth an ongoing discussion.

The only thing that touched my radar was that the shares were sold (at $134.36) during a trading halt that was flagged by the company as being due to an announcement that was price sensitive. The first price after the trading halt was $120.43.

I may be wrong, but I have always thought a trading halt was the mechanism by which no shareholders are advantaged or disadvantaged due to the dissemination of price sensitive information.

I would have thought that the sellers that could only find a bid at an 11.6% discount to the pre TH close would have preferred to be able to sell at $134.36 as per the two biggest shareholders in the company.

Clearly there were extenuating circumstances around this and it is not my position to pass judgement - we have a conga line of regulators in this country that look at these issues, so I am certain that if there were something NQR about it then ASIC would be all over it, otherwise as most posters here say: Nothing to see here.

End of discussion from my perspective.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.