VMT 0.00% 12.0¢ vmoto limited

Ann: Change of Director's Interest Notice x2, page-39

1. VYR
    4,657 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2990
    Great post Inchiquin.

I think Zhang must be Chinese for scam. Jiameng Zhang was the managing director of XPD soccer group when all their cash and other assets disappeared into the either when they were delisted. I fortunately got about 30 % of my money back when it was finally revealed in an anouncement that the millions of shares I had bought, for a fraction of the cash balance they were reported by the auditors to be holding, were sold to me by Jiameng's father without disclosure. The 70% I lost made my eyes water but, c'est la vie, and one needs some losses to really enjoy the gains when they come.

I fortunately studied logic so know that if a few Zang's are crooks and those Zangs are Chinese it doesn't follow that all Chinese are crooks. I have also been duded by a couple of Australians. I was pleased when one of them went to jail for a long time.

Having recently learn't that Super Soco's market share in UK rose to 50% in April I was pleased to read this bit in the Pat Com capital injection story." Pat Com Group had continued in electric mobility at the end of 2020 by buying the French no.1 in electric motorized cycles: Super Soco France"

50% of UK, No1 in France. Could a market leader in electric mobility be emerging to replicate Honda's success story in ICE motor cycles.

VMT certainly has some very strong tail winds building.

It certainly is nice to know that Ivan and Charles have sufficient holdings to prevent a compulsory acquisition of those who don't want to sell in an unfriendly takeover.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VMT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $50.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 12413 11.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.0¢ 26843 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VMT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.