ALK 1.27% 40.0¢ alkane resources limited

It's the repetition and false claims about management that HE...

1. 2,710 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 179
    It's the repetition and false claims about management that HE needs to work on not our patience imo.
    Fair and open discussion based on common sense is more than welcome but sometimes people need to hear the crowd and take a hint.

Anyway, moving on.

Your topic might fire some people up, only because they are holders though eek.png
    I'm sure it's crossed most of our minds and it's been reflected in the share price because there are doubts.
    I think it was over hyped way back when. It's now fully understood. It's not the Cadia monster all banged on about it being. It is still a big resource though and imo, certainly viable at the right POG.

Got to keep in mind that i am not, and I don't think anyone else here is, a geologist or a manager of an exploration company. We can only really go by the information provided by ALK and they seem pretty confident they've got something viable with Boda.

I've moved to the idea that all we need to know about the project and ALK is reflected in the SP. Boda may well be big and viable but it's nothing but an expense to ALK at this stage hence it not being reflected in the SP. As it progresses, stops being an expense and starts looking to be an asset either through a sale or production, the SP will start reflecting it.

Management seems to think it's worth something especially compared to the current SP as shown today with their on market purchases.

That said, this is all just my opinion and the way I am viewing the company. Others may well have different opinions and they may well be more accurate than mine so we all have to take them on board and make our own investment decisions accordingly. DYOR as they say wink.png

Happy to see what looks to me as a bottoming in the SP today so I've been buying. Again, just my opinion as none of us can tell the future.

GLTAH.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
40.0¢
Change
0.005(1.27%)
Mkt cap ! $241.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
40.5¢ 40.5¢ 39.5¢ $217.3K 543.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 8800 40.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
40.5¢ 140277 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ALK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.