AR3 3.17% 6.1¢ australian rare earths limited

I suspect that Tesla’s spook of the market is not washing here....

1. 1,234 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2745

I suspect that Tesla’s spook of the market is not washing here. AR3 directors and shareholders are far more intelligent for that BS. At a time when fear is fife throughout all sectors, especially for the hard rock suppliers of rare earth which is far more cost-prohibitive than AR3's ionic-clay hosted (hence their dramatic price drop), maintaining the fundamentals of the paradigm shift to electrification is all you really need to know.

Here’s some commentary on the reality of the market:

Experts like Adamas Intelligence reckon that should Tesla drop rare earth magnets across its fleet, the global market for the stuff would be 3-4% less over the long term.That assumes Tesla maintains its current EV market leadership.

“In relation to the magnitude of the expected supply gap, a 3-4% drop in demand by 2035 would go virtually unnoticed,” Adamas said.

It is assumed Tesla’s move involves a switch to ferrite magnets. They are cheaper but come with weight and efficiency penalties.Take in all that and it seems likely that Tesla’s rare earths “bombshell” isn’t really a bombshell at all, and that the sell-off in the rare earths stocks has been overdone.

Full story: livewiremarkets. rare-earth-magnets-keep-their-strong-attraction

All IMO, DYOR GLTA(Patient)H

Last edited by Mallyrock: 17/03/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AR3 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.1¢
Change
-0.002(3.17%)
Mkt cap ! $9.635M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.3¢ 6.3¢ 6.1¢ $7.828K 126.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 350 6.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.0¢ 833 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.37pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AR3 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.